Sunday, March 14, 2010

Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Diane watches Nancy arriving home with Brandon. “Welcome home Brandon.” Said Diane. “Thanks Diane.” Replies Brandon. Mack and Jimmy hear Brandon’s voice and come in running. “Boys please don’t be ruff with Brandon.” Said Nancy as she stops them. “OK mom. Welcome home Uncle Brandon. We missed you.” Said Jimmy to Brandon. “I have missed you too.” Said Brandon.

“I hope these attacks on vampires will stop.” Said Brandon as he sits down. “Me too. The men that beat you up are facing charges.” Said Diane to Brandon. “The police already caught them?” Asks Brandon surprised. “Yes, Kristoff saw the fight and saw the men.” Replies Diane.

“I want to thank him.” Replies Brandon to Diane. “Later you need to rest Brandon.”Said Cindy to Brandon. “OK.” Said Brandon as he gets up. ‘Boys please don’t make too much noise.” Said Ed as he helps Brandon. Both boys nod their heads in agreement. “Mom it is alright if we play with Eniko?” Asks Mack. “Yes, she misses you both.” Said Nancy as she gets Eniko.

“Hey mom, Eniko is trying to follow us.” Said Mack. Nancy sees Eniko pulling herself with her arms. “I am sure she will get stronger she can really move that way.” Said Ed as he watches them.

(Later)

"Time for bed." Said Nancy as she picks up Eniko. "OK mom."Said Jimmy as he follows Nancy upstairs. Few minutes later Nancy returns. "They are all asleep. "Said Nancy. "It is all that playing. "Said Ed. Nancy agrees. "Kristoff is taking me to a movie. I will be late." Said Diane as she gets ready. "OK, enjoy the movie." Said Cindy as she watches Diane leave.

(Next Day)

Henry notices Brandon coming down the stairs. "How do you feel?" He asks Brandon. "Better. I am hungry." Said Brandon as he sits down.

"Breakfast is ready."Said Cindy as she comes into the room. They all go into the kitchen. Cindy severs breakfast. Twenty minutes later they are all done. They head to the living room. Few minutes later Mack and Jimmy enter. "Uncle Brandon can you read us a story please?" Asks Mack to Brandon. "Sure." Said Brandon as he follows them to their room.

(The doorbell goes.)

"I wonder who that is." Asks Henry as he gets up to answer the door. "Can I help you?" Asks Henry as he opens the door. "Yes you can. I am looking for an Ed." Said the stranger. "May I ask for him?" Asks Henry to the stranger. "I am a detective Bray." Said Bray. "Please come in." Said Henry as he lets Bray in. Few minutes later Ed was down. "What can I do for you?" Asks Ed to Bray.

Bray explains why he is here for. Ed was in shock to hear this. "I grew up in a foster care. I didn't know I had a brother and sister at all." Said Ed a bit surprised. "That is good news." Said Nancy to Ed. "They want to meet you." Finished Bray. "I do want to meet them." Said Ed. "OK, I can arrange the meeting as a place. I will let you them know and I will get back to you." Said Bray as he leaves.

"That is surprise that you have a brother and a sister." Said Cindy to Ed. "Yeah I am still in shock by this news. I always wonder where I came from. "Replies Ed as he thinks about his background."I am sure they will surprise as well." Said Nancy to Ed.

(Next day at the meeting place.)

"Are you going to be OK Ed?" Asks Nancy as they walk to the place they pick out. "Yes I am. Kind of nervous and excited at the same time." Replies Ed as he sees Bray there as well as two other people.

Bray sees them. "Glad you could make it." Said Bray as Ed and Nancy arrived."Let me introduce to your brother and sister. Millie and Spike." Said Bray to Ed. "Nice to meet you." Said Spike to Ed. Nancy is shocked that Spike looks like Ed. Millie sees Nancy's reaction. "Spike, Ed and I are triplets."Said Mille to Nancy and Ed. "I am totally in shock" Said Ed to Spike.

"Same here. We only found out when our foster mom found me and your sister." Said Spike to Ed. "I am sure you have questions as well." Said Nancy to them. Millie shakes her head yes. "This is my wife Nancy." Said Ed to Spike and Millie. "Nice to meet you Nancy. Let's sit down so we can talk." Suggests Spike. The others agree as they find a table to sit down.

Spike explains how they found Ed. "I still don't understand why I grew up in a foster care instead of a normal family." Said Ed once Spike was done. Millie explains what happened "I was in as well. Lucky for me the couple who had me also had Spike. After we left there us starting to look in our backgrounds."

"Did you find out parents?" Asks Ed as he listens to Millie. "Not yet. The government won't give out that information. "Replied Spike. Nancy was shocked to hear this. "So how did you know about Ed?" Asks Nancy to Spike. "The couple who had us was able to find that out when Millie and I were small. When we got older and understood what is happening they told us. We hired Bray to find Ed." Said Spike.

Nancy shakes her head at this. "Any luck with the search Bray?" Asks Nancy to Bray. "No. I have tried everything I can." Replies Bray to Nancy. "There must be way." Said Nancy. "We have tried everything that is open to us." Said Bray.

"But how?" Asks Millie to Nancy. Nancy explains her idea. "That will work." Said Bray. The others agree. "I just notice you and Ed are vampires." Said Spike to Ed. "Yes, Nancy turn me into one." Replied Ed.

"I think vampires are neat." Said Millie to them. Ed smiles at this. "I was the same way as well." Replies Ed. They talk about other things for a few hours. "We better go now. We will come to visit you Ed." Said Millie as she and Spike stand up to leave.

Nancy watches them leave. "That was a good surprise for you Ed." Said Nancy to Ed. "I agree. I hope we can locate our parents. "Said Ed as he and Nancy leave with Bray."I agree. They have been looking for them a long time. "Said Bray as they reached Bray's car."Let me know if you find anything." Said Bray as he climbs into his car. "Will do." Said Nancy.

(Later)

"How did it go?" Asks Cindy as she sees them enter. Ed tells them. Henry is shocked to hear this. "Here is the kicker." Said Ed to Cindy and Henry. "There is more?" Asks Cindy a bit puzzled. "Yes, I am a triplet." Said Ed. Both Cindy and Henry just look at Ed. "Spike sure looks like Ed. Millie has the same features as well." Said Nancy.

"Any news about your parents?" Asks Diane as she enters the room. "No, they are searching for them." Said Ed. "I suggest an idea to them." Said Nancy as she tells them her idea. "That might work." Said Henry. Ed fills them in what they talk about. "I am glad they found you Ed." Said Cindy. Ed nods his head in agreement. "I am going to spend time with my children." Said Nancy as she heads upstairs.

"I still wonder why my parents left us at a foster care." Said Ed thinking back to his child hood. "Once you do find them you can ask them." Said Cindy to Ed. "I am going to start looking now." Said Ed as he goes to the computer. "I hope they can find some info on them." Said Henry to Cindy. "I agree. Let's have a celebration for Ed and his brother and sister." Said Cindy. Henry nods his head in agreement. "Let's hope they are not afraid of vampires." Replied Henry.

(Later)

Cindy sees Ed enter the kitchen. "Any luck?" Cindy asks Ed. "No. To me they don't want to be found." Replies Ed. "I am sure it will work out for you Ed." Said Henry. "I know. Millie and Spike are coming over. Don't worry they like vampires." Said Ed to Cindy and Henry.

(Later Millie and Spike are there.)

The door bell went. Ed went to answer the door. "Welcome Millie and Spike please come in." Said Ed as he lets his brother and sister inside. Ed introduces everyone. Both Spike and Millie are surprised to see other vampires. "Nice to meet you all." Said Spike.

"I thought I heard the door bell." Said Nancy as she comes down the stairs with Eniko and the boys. Mille was surprised to see the toddler and the boys.

"This is Eniko, Jimmy and Mack." Said Nancy as she puts Eniko down. "Nice to meet you." Said Jimmy and Mack to Spike and Millie."Same here." Replied Spike to Jimmy and Mack. "Mom, is alright if we play with Eniko?" Asks Mack to Nancy. "Yes, please be careful." Said Nancy to her boys as they help Eniko to move. Nancy sees Spike and Millie looks she explains what is wrong with Enkio . "I tried to look for our parents with no luck. To me they do want to be found at all." Said Ed to his brother and sister. "I agree as well. We will find them. I hope." Said Spike. Millie agrees with him.

No comments: